We all know that Bollywood is a home to all kinds of cultures, traditions, genres and of course languages. Multilingual and bi-lingual languages are and were always used in Bollywood movies and songs and later, treating us with iconic dialogues and songs. But what if we convert few of the iconic dialogues and songs into pure or ‘Shuddha Hindi’ dialogues and songs. Let’s have fun…!!!
1. Mogambo, besides being a traitor, respecting the mother tongue.
2. Simran would have asked Amrish Puri Ji to “pardon”..!!
3. Well, this hurt me personally, Big Vidya Balan Fan..!!
4. I guess Akshay Kumar took “Hum hai seedhey saadhey Akshay, Akshay” song seriously..!!
5. Amitabh Bachchan instilling some ‘SANSKAR’..!!
6. “Do Sarkar”, answer the question and by the way ‘Vyakti’ means People.
7. Well, nothing has changed..!! (satire intended)
8. Kajol using ‘Pardon’ word all over again..!!, lol.
9. Now, that’s too much Hindi for ‘Umrao Jaan’.
10. Don ko pakadna mushkil hi nahi, ummm…, kya hai?